Energy Hockey is in it’s 13th year of operation. Energy Hockey offers instruction for players of all ages and all skill levels. We provide team sessions, private instruction and year round hockey camps. Energy Hockey is committed to the improvement of team and individual skills. We offer power skating and puck skill development as well as goalie instruction and game skills development.
Director- Chris French
– Jr. B Orangeville Thunder
– 20 years hockey training experience at all levels and ages.
– 12 years coaching experience in the OMHA, OWHA, GTHL and Pro Hockey Development
(3 years select 6’s and 7’s program and 7 years AAA).
– 8 years as the Director of Energy Hockey
– Head Coach of the 2006 Pro Hockey Development “Team Brick”
– 6 years as a head instructor with Varsity Hockey School
– 3 years as a head instructor with Pro Hockey Development
– 7 years as the head instructor of the BYHA Hockey School/Development Program
I have been training young hockey players of all levels and ages for the last 17 years. Our goal at Energy Hockey is to improve player and team skills to prepare them for the next level, whatever it may be!